Arrival & Dismissal
- Student arrival is 8:45-9:00AM
- Students arriving by bus are supervised as they enter the building.
- Students arriving by parent drop-off must be dropped off in the parent drop off/pick-up loop.
- Students arriving after 9:00 will be marked tardy.
- Parents should pull into the parent drop off/pick-up loop and remain in the vehicle.
- Staff supervising the drop-off loop waive vehicles forward until the loop is full and students can exit vehicles safely.
- Students should exit the vehicle on the sidewalk side of the vehicle and follow the walkway into the building.
- Please be alert for students & vehicles as you exit the parent drop off/pick-up loop.
- DO NOT RELEASE STUDENTS FROM A VEHICLE PARKED IN A PARKING SPACE.
- Free breakfast is available for all students.
- Breakfast begins at 8:45 and is served in the cafeteria.
- Students arriving 8:55 or later will bring breakfast to the classroom.
- Breakfast menus are available on the school & district website.
- Be sure to notify the nurse of any food allergies.
- Be sure to notify the kitchen staff of any dietary restrictions.
- The safety of our students is our number one concern. It is important the school is aware of your student's dismissal plan. The office should be notified of any changes to the student's dismissal plan by noon of that school day.
- Parents wanting their child to be designated Parent Pick-up for the full year should send in note on or before the first day of school or as soon as dismissal needs change.
- Parents needing to occasionally pick up their child at the end of the school day should send in a note on the day child is to be picked up.
- Changes to dismissal plans should be done in writing. We do understand that, on occasion, there needs to be a sudden change in plans. In this case, please call the secretary as soon as possible and before 3PM.
- Please note that we do not accept verbal messages from students regarding their dismissal plans. This information must come from the parent.
- Students will not be dismissed from the office after 2:55PM. Any student needing to be dismissed prior to 3:20 must be picked up prior to 2:55.
- Please note that STUDENTS WILL ONLY BE DISMISSED TO AN AUTHORIZED ADULT LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED
- Adults assigned to dismissal supervision are given a list of students for buses, parent pick-up, and Treehouse each day to ensure students are in the correct location.
- Parents should pull into the parent drop off/pick-up loop and wait in their cars. All daily parent pick-up students will be assigned a car number in the first few days of school. Please display this number on the passenger window or right side windshield. This helps us quickly identify your child.
- Students assigned to parent pick-up for the day sit in a designated section of the cafe. Please give your name and the name of the student you are picking up to the supervision staff. Please have your identification ready.
- Students are dismissed to the cafe to wait to be called for pick-up.
- Students are called to cars in order and are escorted to the car by the staff on duty.
- Please be alert for students and vehicles as you exit the parent drop off/pick-up loop.